Pages

Thursday, January 5, 2012

HelloGoodbye

I just changed my twitter bio into.... "I'm the deer who lives between your hello and goodbye."
I thought it really is.
But hey, whom ever said goodbye then walked away and never came back?

Nobody.

No one ever find their way go from me (or should I use "my life" instead of "me"? It pretty much sounds cocky. Whatever.). They might go as far as they want. Yet, the path they're walking in leads them back to me, with or without them realize.


Have you ever said goodbye, and it works?
Works here I mean... you really go, successfully forget everything about them. Every single thing.
I bet nobody have.

Goodbye is utterly not a spell that makes you magically disappear from someone's life.
Neither death.
No I'm not joking around. True, when death comes to someone, they no longer be a part of your life. Physically.
But memory keeps them forever.
Memory about them lives forever in your heart. So let's say, they're not literally gone from your life, right?
You might miss them at the moment, you might miss their presence. At the end, you can only thank them for the memories they have given to you, promise them not to get amnesia and let those memories slip away. By that, you're keeping 'em alive. Deep inside your heart.


A single hello means a world to anybody who says it. It's like the door which welcomes you in.
And by the way, it is a one-way door.
Yes, there's no way out for sure.


A hello leads you to know them more. And getting know someone is like getting caught in a trap.
No matter how hard you try to get out, you stuck anyway.
That's why we'd better be good to people. Simply because we might as well live in people's life, and not gonna get away from there either. Being appraised as a good one is nice, right? :)


Briefly, you can not walk away from someone's life. You're there and will forever be there; no matter what, with or without your wish. Goodbye doesn't count. The truth is likely like... once you say hi, surely there will be no goodbye.

No comments: