Pages

Wednesday, October 1, 2014

The Art of Letting Go


Now playing: Supersymmetry - Arcade Fire

This writing is a reminder that life can't always seem good all the time.
Things I've been holding on tightly for so long... I never thought I would lose my grip on it, but now I eventually watching it goes away. But do you know that feeling when you are loosing a grip? Exactly. You feel that kind of relief. That the strain can finally be released. Then you feel the lighter burden.

Deep down inside I quite much understand how sooner or later regrets will come over me. That "why didn't you try a little harder" or whatever you name it... I know they will haunt me someday. But for whatever it will become...for now, I'd like to let myself feel all the feelings that demand to be felt. The freedom, and emptiness. Excitement, and disappointment. Gain, and pain. Relief, and grief.

I hope this sum up of everything that happened to me lately brings me up to the next level.

No comments: