Pages

Sunday, April 3, 2011

Blue Sky Collapse

This song never gets me bored


Blue Sky Collapse - Adhitia Sofyan

As I walk to the end of the line
I wonder if I should look back
To all of the thing that was said and done
I think we should talk it over
And I notice the sign on your back
It boldly says you gotta look away
I go on pretending I'll be okay
This morning, it hits me hard that
Still everyday I think about you
I know for a fact that's not your problem
But if you change your mind you'll find me hangin' on to the place
Where the big blue sky collapse
As I stare at the walls in this room
It's cracks resemble your shadow
When everyday I see time goes by
In my head, everything stood still
And I'm waiting for things to unfreeze
Till you release me from the iceblock
It's been floating for ages washed up by the sea and it's drowning
Thought you should know that
Still everyday I think about you
I know for a fact, that's not your problem
If you change your mind you'll find me hangin' on to the place
Where the big blue sky collapse
You see people are trying to find their way back home
And I'll find my way to you

No comments: