Pages

Thursday, April 19, 2012

Little Person

I'm just a little person
One person in a sea of many little people
Who are not aware of me
I do my little job, and live my little life
Eat my little meals, miss my little kid and wife

And somewhere, maybe someday, maybe somewhere far away
I'll find a second little person who will look at me and say;
"I know you. You're the one I'v waited for. Let's havesome fun"

Life is precious every minute,
And more precious with you in it
So let's have some fun
We'll take a road, trip way out west
You're the one I like the best
I'm glad I've found you
Like being around you
You're the one I like the best

Somewhere, maybe someday, maybe somewhere far away
I'll meet a second little person
And we'll go out and play

Little Person - Mayer Hawthorne

No comments: