Pages

Monday, August 6, 2012

Powerbomb

That's what happens. You let people in, and they destroy you.
Build a wall around my heart,
I'll never let it fall apart
Strangely I wish secretly,
it would fall down while I'm asleep
Human is such a weird creature. Hiding ourselves inside the fortress we've built, yet secretly wishing anyone would try to break it down. This is the worst part of letting people in; you let them won the golden ticket taking control over you. Once you cut off the distance you formerly put between yourself and others, you'll get hurt. They say, this is what people do; staying alive for one another. Lemme call it a battle field, where people are busy hurting one another, for the sake of being the winner. What is this? A mob rule? The strongest comes out as the winner. This ain't fun at all, y'know.
Well, somehow it's better to be heartless, because I know I'm not strong enough...

No comments: