Pages

Tuesday, January 14, 2014

This One Should Be Untitled But I've Had Too Much 'Untitled' So Whatever

I have two bad habits in writing. First, I feel like there are soooo many things I wanna write but end up stop writing before I finish it, just because I don't know how to spill them out. Second, I can't stop editing my writings, even the old ones (which I know nobody will read it, but still...).This time I promise, I will finish this one and never press the edit button.

I love the way I see people differently after I read their blogs. Generally, I'm impressed with any kind of writings. As long as they write, I'll love it. Well, unless if Th3y wr!t3 thYz w4y then it will never impress me, no matter how cool the content is. Oh pardon me, back to the main topic. Really, reading blogs changes the way I see them. Into a better sight, of course. I dunno if it's weird, but I feel like I know them better than before, and I want to know them more, personally.
Ain't like Twitter. It often makes me think bad about people, even to those whom I've known personally. :(

Anyway, I have 2014 resolution. Only one thing, but I will push myself to fulfill it (I know you're a lazy ass but please please please, dear self, you have to do this!)
To write, at least once a month.
Let's see :p

No comments: