Pages

Sunday, July 27, 2014

This will be a very quick post

I find out that life is just as hard as we think it is. I am very thankful for whatever I already have in my life, and always doing the best of what I can do to have some more. But I forget that sometimes I have to look back to the day when I had less; how I could survive and still be happy as well.
This is not just a part of a college life. Not just an escaping idea. This is a journey. Another way to learn and grow. A reminder that life is great, and I gotta always be thankful for the life that God has given to me. A space to figure out how strong the bounds I've made with the people I love. A way to notice how distance is just a word when two hearts are still beating for one another.


Pesanggrahan, Lombok Timur
July 27th, 2014

No comments: