Pages

Saturday, September 10, 2016

Blue Whale

I guess this is how it feels to be tired but cannot sleep.
Well, it sucks. Hahaha...
So, guilty feeling is eating me up. Midnight thoughts combined with a lack of sleep and too much caffeine intake is the cruelest.
I failed in managing my priorities. I messed things up. I've given up every sources that I had, and now I'm reaching my lowest point. Sums up, I disappoint myself.

How could this happen?
I was doing well when I got everything written on the list. Since I began to forget the magic of written agendas, I started to screw things up. As simple as that: writing is simple, but it matters.

People keep telling me not to be too hard on myself, learning to say no, and the list go on and on. But deep down inside I have this hidden agenda; I wanna train myself to bear a weigher workload. I won't let myself passing a year without any personal development. I keep in mind that the pain worth the gain. So here I am, promising myself to write again.

And here, I present you, my new mate.

No comments: