Pages

Monday, March 12, 2012

Once Upon A Time

When midnight meets Parachute. Maybe it's only me who knows exactly what it means so here I tell you; I'm overthinking. For what had happened. For what I've been thru, for what I've been fighting for, for what I've got, for what I've lost... for everything.
Uh well, I know this post is utterly NOT gonna be worth reading. Yet I don't give a damn, I'm gonna write anyway.

Maybe I'm sinking while the other part of me turn my nose up at that sort of fact. It's like...being in a war. Against nobody but my own self. I'm getting tired even before it comes to the end, I haven't become the victor, not yet become the victim. Maybe I need some help, or maybe I need to ask for help.


May I just...simply disappear...for a while?
May...I...?

2 comments:

lulabi said...

I'm sick of being sick
I'm tired of being tired
I'm bored of being bored
I'm happy being sad
-Manic Street Preachers

Dilla Tasyavani said...

My Little Empire...