Pages

Wednesday, May 16, 2012

We Might As Well Be Strangers

I've ever mentioned how I hate how things change in a blink of an eye. People come and go, maybe I do so. But it tortures me like hell to face the loss.

I thought it was ok cause the fact is, everybody's changing so that their lives remain balance. Then for a moment I started thinking and realized, I've lost them, people who used to meant a world to me. I dunno whether it's me whom letting go too easily, or it's them who aren't willing to stay... But see, it hurts me so damn much.

I don't know your thoughts these days
We're strangers in an empty space
I don't understand your heart
It's easier to be apart

I blamed myself for giving up on them. But now, I think I've done trying... I'm not gonna spend my life kneeling down asking people to stay. People are basically meant to come and go, that's it. The door stands open, letting people in and out. We're all have the right to be freely walking from door to door, taking steps wherever we want.

We might as well be strangers in another town
We might as well be living in another time
We might as well, we might as well, we might as well...
Maybe the newcomers can't replace those who have gone. But it's okay, nobody is replaceable anyway. Newcomers are making new rooms, it maybe worse yet possibly better than the leaving ones.

...be strangers

No comments: