Pages

Saturday, November 17, 2012

There's a Light that Never Goes Out

I’ve been with her for 7 years, she has known the whole me since we were still in junior high school…and I don’t ever see the dark takes place even for a second.

Today she’s turning into 19, happy birthday my dear :)

May God give you a bigger heart, brighter days, wider smiles, and let the universe helping you catching your dreams. Always be your mom&dad’s little girl, your sister’s best friend, your brother’s best mate. The number of your age will get bigger as the time goes by, but your beauty will remain cos it comes from your heart. You’re wonderful, and I know you’re gonna get better and better as you grow older.

I love you, Milka. Smooocchh! :*

3 comments:

milka said...

Aaaaaaaa >.<
Thank you Dillaa :*

Dilla Tasyavani said...

anytime, my dear :*

Dilla Tasyavani said...

anytime, my dear :*